KASIH HUMMUS 135G
If you like hummus and ever wondered how it tastes in the streets of the region where it was born, then look no further.
With its revolutionary ambient nature, long shelf-life and no preservatives, Kasih Hummus is brought straight from Jordan to offer instant Middle East quality hummus without having to travel there or the fuss and hassle of having to make it.
JUST LIKE HOMEMADE
- READY-TO-EATSimply open pack, squeeze onto a plate and serve.
- NO REFRIGERATIONCan be stored at room temperature, no chilling required.
- LONG SHELF-LIFESeveral months shelf-life to reduce food waste and ensure consistent taste.
- 30% TAHINITwice the market average and the most expensive ingredient in hummus.
KASIH HUMMUS 1KG
The 1kg catering size is ideal for the food service industry with its long shelf-life and option to store it at room temperature. This allows it to be bought in large quantities at once, rather than having to make regular orders or make it daily.
- HEALTHIER CHOICENo preservatives and only 5 natural ingredients.
- FOOD WASTE REDUCTIONIt reduces food waste with its several months shelf-life, a common problem with chilled hummus that needs to be discarded if not used before its short expiration date.
- INSTANT FRESHNESSThe packaging protects against light and oxygen which keeps it as fresh as the day it was packaged for the entirety of its shelf-life, unlike chilled hummus that progressively deteriorates as it nears its expiration date.